Eligible employers get to pay the grant-supported amount of $2,750 (excl. GST) upfront!
However, you are still required to fulfil the grant compliance criteria as set out below:
- Company must have been validated by FastJobs and approved by SRA to be eligible for the SRA–FastJobs Employer Branding Starter Pack grant support.
- Billing & Contract company entity name must be the same.
- Utilised a minimum of 135 coins (or credits) (worth 9(nine) one-week Job Postings).
- Employer Profile Page must have gone "Live" no later than 3(three) months from receipt of FastJobs credits.
- Supporting documents and evidence must be submitted to FastJobs to show compliance to the Eligibility and Grant Compliance conditions.
- Each job role posted under this package must have received more than 20 applications. FastJobs will extend additional support by working closely with Employers to make recommendations on optimising your job titles and descriptions to achieve this criterion. This criterion will be waived if the role is successfully hired. Proof of successful hiring will be required.
- Job roles must be of retail nature (As listed in the PWM)
- Employers can post multiple job ads for the same job role.
If the above conditions are not met, SRA will not be able to disburse the grant and FastJobs reserves the right to invoice the employer the remaining Grant Amount of $5,250 (excl. GST).